Marvin is a tool specifically designed to visualize and analyze MaNGA data. Marvin allows you to:
- Access reduced MaNGA datacubes local, remotely, or via a web interface.
- Access and visualize data analysis products.
- Perform powerful queries on data and metadata.
- Abstract the datamodel and forget where the data actually lives.
- Make good visualization and scientific decisions by preventing common mistakes when accessing the data.
Recommended citation: Cherinka, B., et al., 2019, AJ, 158, 74.